Open RAN European Forum
With a specific focus on European market development, at this event we will examine the evolving vendor ecosystem, investment and Open RAN deployments made by European carriers to date. We will discuss the latest on network economics, commercial deployments, security, interoperability standards and design specifications, and the continuing debate regarding interoperability and parity of performance.
Our Survey Said: The Open RAN Quiz 2:00pm – 2:20 pm GMT+1
We ask the speakers what they think the biggest industry challenges are and then reveal the results from our attendee polls to see if they align.
Panel Discussion: Integration, integration, integration 2:25 PM – 3:15 PM GMT+1
One of the hottest topics is the integration of the open interfaces and who takes on the role of the system integrator and how that is managed in a multi-vendor environment.
Key stakeholders will answer crucial questions such as:
- Does the cost of integration and migrating systems outweigh the positives of no vendor lock in?
- Accountability – who is responsible if something goes wrong with the network?
- Will more suppliers actually trigger more integration and network management headaches? Addressing the fine balance between flexibility and complexity
- What will SLAs look like in future disaggregated networks?
- Are telco operators ready to manage a multi-vendor environment?