IQgig™-IF is a high performance physical-layer test solution tailored for conducted testing of 802.11ad and ay (WiGig) chipsets and baseband modules.
When used in conjunction with IQgig-RF, it supports over-the-air (OTA) testing of WiGig RF modules and end-products. The IQgig family products provide total test solution for R&D characterization and high volume manufacturing.
WiGig Test System for IF Frequency Range 4.9 to 19.4 GHz
• Optimally designed for complete frequency coverage of commercial IF interfaces over 4.9 to 19.4 GHz
• Provides better than -35 dB EVM for high performance measurements
• Ideal for WiGig chipset and baseband module characterization at R&D and DVT
Comprehensive Solution with Support for Testing in 60GHz band
• Together with IQgig-RF, IQgig-IF supports over-the-air (OTA) testing at 60GHz for WiGig RF modules and end products
• Complementary IQgig test solutions provide easy correlation between IF and RF measurements and ensure seamless transition from the lab to the factory floor
Turnkey Software Solution Reduces Time to Market
• Automated test software, includes built-in chipset support dramatically reducing software development time
• Provides reliable and accurate test measurements with optimized tester and chipset control
• Offered as a stand-alone program as well as an easy-to-integrate API
WiGig Technology Options
• 802.11 ad
• 5G 3GPP NR (Release 15)
• V5GTF (pre-5G)
When & Where to Use the IQgig-IF for Testing?
• R&D lab, DVT, Sampling, Production test environments
• From chipsets to modules, final product characterization or manufacturing lifecycle stages
• For 5G-enabled mmWave mobile or infrastructure devices