IQfact+™ is a turnkey, chipset-specific wireless test solution that enables rapid volume manufacturing with a minimum of engineering effort.
Compared to traditional test automation development, which may take weeks or even months, IQfact+ can be deployed in hours. IQfact+ encompasses a growing library of over 350 chipsets and supports all key wireless connectivity technologies such as Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi 7, Wi-Fi 6E, Wi-Fi 6), Bluetooth®, UWB, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Wi-SUN, LoRa, Sigfox, FM, GPS and NFC.
Wireless Test Automation
- Integrated DUT control
- Chipset calibration algorithms
- Complete LitePoint test control
- Data logging support for data archival and analysis
- Test plan development with an intuitive user interface
- Easy-to-use manufacturing test operator interface, supporting multi-DUT operations
- Ready-to-go solutions. Thoroughly tested on chipset reference designs and verified with key chipset companies. Reduce significant engineering development cycles without sacrificing quality
- Optimized performance. Close cooperation with major wireless chipset makers ensures that the test and calibration routines are uniquely optimized to reduce time and maximize throughput
- User configurable. Test Lists, conditions and limits and more are fully configurable from the easy-to-use test flow editor
- Volume manufacturing ready. IQfact+ can be run from IQoperator, an intuitive manufacturing test operator interface. Or, easily integrate IQfact+ into your own test program as a command line tool or by using the flexible IQfact+ API
- Built-in data logging. The IQfact+ log file is in CSV format, natively compatible with IQramp, a LitePoint data analysis tool, which enables rapid graphical and interactive data analysis
- Worldwide support. Fully supported by local LitePoint personnel, often on-site, at key manufacturers worldwide