IQnfc+® is a physical layer test system optimized to characterize NFC devices in DVT and manufacturing phases. It supports all test cases as defined in EMVCo and NFC Forum.
LitePoint provides turn-key software that facilitates test coil calibration, executes test plan and provides detailed waveform analysis and flexible APIs to customize test flow in the labs.
Comprehensive Test Coverage
- Functional test checks basic NFC functionalities through the use of standard protocols
- Functional verification on all key NFC standards through reduced signaling
- RF parametric test monitors physical layer quality of DUT
- Supports all EMVco and NFC Forum standard coils
- Includes software for standard defined test cases and limits
- Supports all main NFC standards and emulation of initiator and target modes including ISO 14443A/B, ISO 18092, EMVCo, FeliCa, NFC A/B/F/P2P
Fast & Simple Testing for the Lab & Manufacturing
- Intuitive GUI streamlines analysis
- Automated test solution minimizes test software development time and accelerates time to market
- Compact and rugged design makes it easy to deploy into manufacturing lines
- Lightweight and portable tester ideal to be transported to various locations to debug issues
- Optional positioning fixture ensures repeatable measurements and easy DUT positioning
NFC Technology Options
- ISO 14443A/B
- ISO 18092
- NFC A/B/F/P2P
When & Where to Use the IQnfc+ for Testing?
- In the lab or manufacturing environments
- For products in the PCB-level manufacturing or final product test lifecycle stages
- For mobile or IoT devices