Key stakeholders come together to discuss product maturity, innovation and market dynamics
- What areas of Open RAN development need to be accelerated to really scale Open RAN?
- Technical hurdles versus market dynamics – what is really stopping Open RAN from coming to fruition?
- Product evolution – what are the feature functions needed to meet most requirements?
- Updates on reducing TCO and network economics
- Features sets and requirements and standards evolution needed
- Commitments required to scale Open RAN
- How diverse is the ecosystem right now? And where does it need to be?
- Supply and demand / chicken and egg scenario – scaling Open RAN
- The importance of silicon players and economies of scale