The zSeries 18-Slot Chassis implements a smart system monitoring controller, reporting full chassis status, including fan speed, system voltages, and internal temperature.
Equipped with an industrial grade AC power supply, the zSeries 18-Slot Chassis provides 800 W under 55°C, and superior cooling capacity, from three 120 mm fans on the rear of the chassis, and two BNC connectors for 10 MHz clock input/output on the rear panel that enable synchronization with supplementary devices.
- Configurable PCIe Switch Fabric. The zSeries 18-Slot Chassis provides a configurable PCIe switch fabric and is configurable in two-link x8, and four-link x4 PXI express deployments, allowing users to fully utilize the PCIe gen2 bandwidth for high-bandwidth applications.
- Intelligent Chassis Management. The zSeries 18-Slot Chassis’ built-in system monitoring controller monitors and manages full chassis status, including internal temperature, fan speed, and DC voltages, with monitored data accessible with the embedded controller or remote PC via standard RS-232 connector.
- Innovative Cooling Mechanism. The zSeries 18-Slot Chassis features an innovative heat dissipation solution, with three 185.9 CFM cooling fans in the rear section of the chassis drawing cool air through lower apertures, and then exhausting through the back. This design normalizes airflow for each PXI slot, delivering exceptional cooling. When installed in a rack, the cooling design minimizes intake of hot air from the rear side, separating airflow for modules and power supplies, while isolating source (fan) noise from modules and maintaining a steady internal temperature.
- All Hybrid Peripheral Slots Design. The zSeries 18-Slot Chassis features 10 hybrid peripheral slots, with PXI Express, cPCI Express, PXI, and CompactPCI modules compatible with every hybrid slot.
- Large zSeries wireless test set configurations (including 4×4 MIMO)
- Rack mounted zSeries wireless test sets