Multi-DUT Cellular Test System
IQxstream® is a multi-device cellular communication test solution for precise calibration and verification of 2G/3G/4G smart devices like smartphones, tablets, data cards, cellular modules and small cell base stations.
IQxstream’s flexible architecture makes it highly suitable for high volume manufacturing test environments.
Comprehensive Mobile & IoT Test Coverage
- Supports a continuous frequency range between 400 MHz and 3800 MHz
- Provides physical layer non-signaling test coverage for LTE-Advanced / LTE-Advance Pro devices and IoT modules.
- Supports physical layer TX and RX measurements for 3G and 4G small-cell devices.
- Supports arbitrary waveform playback into the DUT for uplink signal analysis
- Facilitates waveform-based Navigation test
Flexibility to Meet Your Needs
- Available in two hardware configurations (5-port and 10-port) for single device, multi-device, and/or MIMO testing
- Asynchronous Parallel Test (APT) mode enables device testing that can start and stop independently of other devices in the same test station
- The one-box design reduces external cabling to provide a simplified and highly reliable solution for production test
Cellular, IoT and Connectivity Technology Options
- LTE TDD / FDD
- W-CDMA HSPA / HSPA+
- CDMA / CDMA2000
- GSM / EDGE
- LTE IoT UE categories Cat 1, Cat 0 (Cat M1) and Cat NB1 (NB-IoT)
- WCDMA Small Cell (Femtocell, Picocell)
- LTE Small Cell (Femtocell, Picocell)
- Wi-Fi, 802.11a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi, 802.11af
- Bluetooth®, Classic (1.x, 2.x, 3.0), Low Energy (4.0, 4.1, 4.2) and Bluetooth® 5
- Zigbee, Z-Wave and Wi-SUN
- LPWAN, Sigfox / LoRa
- Navigation (carrier-to-noise): GPS, GLONASS, Compass
When & Where to Use the IQxstream for Testing?
- In manufacturing environments
- For products in the PCB-level manufacturing, RF modules or end-of-line manufacturing lifecycle stages
- For mobile or IoT devices