The z8751 Vector Signal Generator combines an I/Q Arbitrary Waveform Generator with an RF signal source to generate vector modulated signals from DC to 6 GHz.
The z8751 provides a combination of 500 MHz modulation bandwidth, 16-bit DAC dynamic range, very high linearity and very low phase noise necessary to test and characterize the latest and next generation of wireless standards including 802.11ax 1024QAM.
- 6 GHz RF Vector Signal Generator for analog or digitally-modulated RF signal generation
- Up to 500 MHz modulation bandwidth
- LO input for ultra-low phase noise requirements
- Separate baseband I/Q outputs and LO input for modulator RFIC testing (optimized for broad bandwidth vector modulation)
Remarkable Test Capabilities
- Ideal for MIMO applications (up to 4×4 true MIMO in a single zSeries 18-Slot Chassis)
- Wireless testing capabilities for WLAN, Cellular, Zigbee and others
- RFIC testing
- Digital Pre-Distortion Waveform Generation
Portable & Efficient Modular Instrument
- Combined RF and baseband I/Q VSG in 2-slot 3U PXI/PXIe modular instrument
- Reduced test time through fast RF switching and deep multiple-waveform memory
6 GHz+I/Q AWG Vector Signal Generator
Frequently used with:
- z8653 Wideband Vector Signal Analyzer
- zSeries 9-slot or 18-slot chassis
- z3975/z3985 Embedded Controller( Intel Core i5/i7 processor)
- z471/z475 Source Measure Unit
- z8801 Local Oscillator
All solutions are adaptable and re-configurable to provide you with the greatest flexibility for your testing requirements.