Designed for Manufacturing
- Maximum Utilization – Dual-head (ping-pong) operation with two RF ports allows two devices to be tested at one test station to zero out device boot up time maximizing equipment utilization
- Highest reliability – Purpose-built architecture combines high throughput testing with simple operation for robust performance in demanding environments
Simple to Deploy & Use
- Single-box test architecture ensures simple set up and operation with a minimum of cables
- Rapid automated test development with built in C/C++ based measurement functions
- LabVIEW VI library and example code available for easy LabVIEW integration
- When combined with IQfact+™ turnkey test software solutions, IQflex enables high volume testing in days – not weeks or months.
Contract Manufacturer Availability
- Large IQflex installed base ensures access to test capacity at world’s leading device and module manufacturers
- Wi-Fi, 802.11a/b/g/j/n/p
- Bluetooth, Classic (1.x, 2.x, 3.0) and Low Energy (4.0, 4.1; optional)
- Zigbee (optional)
When & Where to Use the IQflex for Testing?
- In manufacturing environments
- For products in the PCB-level manufacturing lifecycle stage
- For networking devices
A family of specialized software tools designated to analyze the wireless capabilities of commonly utilized integrated wireless chipsets. Watch this IQfact+ Demo to learn more.