IQgig-UWB™ is the industry’s first fully-integrated, one-box test solution for physical-layer testing of devices enabled with Ultra Wide Band (UWB) 802.15.4z technology.
The IQgig-UWB is ideal for both R&D characterization and high-volume production, making it the perfect platform to enable a cost-effective, seamless transition from the lab to the manufacturing floor.
UWB (802.15.4z) Testing from R&D to the Manufacturing Floor
- Complete UWB test solution with all signal generation, analysis, and processing contained in a single, robust instrument
- Integrated VSG and VSA covers a frequency range from 5 GHz to 19 GHz
- Enables comprehensive transmitter and receiver testing with over 1 GHz single-shot bandwidth
- Precision trigger and response mechanism to enable accurate Time of Flight (ToF) measurements with picosecond level accuracy
- Combined with the IQ5631 Power & Delay Control Module (PDCM), IQgig-UWB enables per-antenna receiver sensitivity testing below -100 dBm
- Includes support for UWB technology standard 802.15.4z
Designed for UWB Manufacturing Testing
- Fully-integrated test solution replaces traditional rack-and-stack bench equipment, simplifying test setups
- Intuitive GUI and programming interface provides easy access to detailed RF analysis
- Turnkey IQfact+™ application software provides quick and reliable results for both calibration and verification
Turnkey Solutions for Leading UWB Chipset Manufacturers
- Start testing immediately with IQfact+ software solutions for leading UWB chipsets
- Ideal for characterization and production, automates tester control, DUT control and data collection
- Save setup time and development costs
UWB Technology Options
- Wi-Fi, 802.11ad (optional), 802.11ay (optional)
- 5G NR (optional)
When & Where to Use the IQgig-UWB?
- For lab or high-volume manufacturing environments
- For UWB-enabled modules and end-products
- For UWB-enabled automotive, mobile, asset tracking or healthcare devices