IQnav + (Discontinued)
Premier Test Solution for GPS & GLONASS Enabled Devices
IQnav+™ is a premier test solution for GPS and GLONASS enabled devices. It provides signal generation capability over a wide power range supporting both conducted and radiated testing.
Suited for cellular, module and Personal Navigation Device (PND) manufacturers.
GPS, GLONASS & FM Manufacturing Test
- For GPS and GLONASS testing: All key parameters for GPS signal creation are user-definable, including navigation data, space vehicle number and Doppler (+/- 10 kHz)
- Supports signal output levels down to -145 dBm through a single test port connector
- Provides comprehensive test coverage for both FM waveform generation and signal analysis
Navigation Test Flexibility
- One- and six-channel models with +/- 10 kHz Doppler shift capability
- Performs single-connection Carrier-to-Noise (C/N) and location-fix tests
- Synthetic Power Sweep (SPS) verifies 6 levels in one sensitivity measurement
- Power range (-60 to -145 dBm) and CW mode allows simple power level verification to validate test station losses
- Consistent test yield and rapid debugging
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) Architecture
- SDR design approach allows 6-channel test performance for location lock testing
When & Where to Use the IQnav+ for Testing?
- In lab and manufacturing environments
- For products in the PCB-level manufacturing or final product test lifecycle stages
- For Navigation-enabled mobile or IoT devices