Fast & Flexible Processing with Future-Proof Specifications
The z8451 I/Q Digitizer comes standard with a full featured, on-instrument spectrum analyzer, and offers the instantaneous bandwidth necessary for testing the next generation of wireless devices. Key z8451 specifications including:
- Real-time Quadrature Digital Down Converter (DDC) with fractional resampling and decimation
- Vector signal analysis capability of an ultra wide, 160 MHz instantaneous bandwidth
- Extremely low noise floor and a high dynamic range
- Fast switching and all-digital frequency hopping
- Real-time highly flexible FPGA processing
Advanced Integration into Test Process with Intuitive User Interface
Comprehensive software drivers, applications and examples ease automation and test integration. The z8451 provides an intuitive GUI, zSignal™, which offers a familiar user interface for manual use and debugging, and eases the transition from a bench-top spectrum analyzer to a modular instrument.
Support for IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi Standard
In combination with LitePoint software, the z8451 supports the IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard, including modulation bandwidths up to the maximum 160 MHz with 80 dB Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR).
- 802.11ac baseband I/Q testing
- LTE-Advanced carrier aggregation I/Q testing
- I/Q Demodulator RFIC device testing
- Quadrature IF receiver for RF down converter