z8612 Fast & Image-Free RF Downconverter
20 GHz Spectrum Analyzer extension to z8653 VSA
The z8612™ is an RF Downconverter Module Set that serves as a 20 GHz Spectrum Analyzer extension to LitePoint’s z8653 VSA.
z8612 has the required features and specifications to perform testing for existing and emerging wireless standards, including the next-gen Wi-Fi standard 802.11ax 1024QAM.
- 20 GHz Spectrum Analyzer extension to z8653 VSA
- Adds Harmonic, Spurious Emission and Band-Edge test coverage
- 250 MHz to 20 GHz frequency range
- Noise floor cancellation capability (switchable termination)
- Single-insertion testing for TX Quality and Conducted Spurious Emission
- Fast image-free downconversion (20 GHz, 100 kHz RBW sweep in < 1.5 s)
Remarkable Test Capabilities
- Fundamental-reject path for Harmonic and Spurious Emission Tests
- Bypass path for ≤ 6 GHz TX Quality measurements
- < 1 ms frequency and amplitude tuning for spur search
Portable & Efficient Modular Instrument
- 2-slot 3U PXIe modular instrument (z8613 IF mixer + z8614 RF filter)
20 GHz RF Downconverter Module Set:
- z8612 = z8613 IF Mixer + z8614 RF Filter
- z8653 Vector Signal Analyzer
- z8801 Local Oscillator (optional module)
All solutions are adaptable and re-configurable to provide you with the greatest flexibility for your testing requirements.