zSeries PA/FEM is a fully-integrated hardware and software test solution combining 7.2 GHz VSG/VSA for accurate characterization and testing of the existing and the latest Wi-Fi standard 802.11ax PA/FEM components for use in mobile devices.
Covering wide measurement bandwidths useful for digital pre-distortion (DPD) testing, the FEM solution guarantees low noise and distortion necessary for validating the high efficiency Wi-Fi 6 1024QAM devices.
Meeting the exponential rise in the number of Wi-Fi capable devices in the market, the zSeries offers reduced time-to-test from weeks to hours or days.
- Lab-in-a-Box configuration
- Seamless hardware and software enhancements using a modular PXIe platform
- Reduce time-to-test from weeks to hours or days
- Test apps to setup complex tests for PA/FEM characterization and design verification without code
Advanced Software Integration Tools & Support
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for real-time “bench-top” interactive operation for RF designers and field application engineers
- Support for C/C++, LabVIEW, Matlab, TCL and Python programming environments with example code and projects
- DPD capabilities for rapid PA linearity characterization
- Envelope Tracking characterization measurements for power efficiency maximization
All solutions are adaptable and re-configurable to provide you with the greatest flexibility for your testing requirements.
- Best-in-industry residual EVM performance: <-50 dB, required for 802.11ax PA/FEM tests
- Multi band support 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, U-NII-4/5/6/7/8 with comprehensive range of operation from 250 MHz to 7.2 GHz
- Supports 1 GHz-wide instantaneous bandwidth for testing
- 20 GHz spectrum analyzer extension for harmonic and spurious emission testing
- Advanced testing including Noise Reduction and Envelope Tracking
- z8752 Vector Signal Generator
- z8655 Vector Signal Analyzer
- z8817 Front-End Module
- zSeries 9-slot or 18-slot chassis
- z3975/z3985 Embedded Controller (Intel Core i5/i7 processor)
- z475 Remote DC Power Supply
- z8820 DC Power & Digital IO Controller
- z8801 Local Oscillator
- z4441 Digitizer/Oscilloscope
- z5211 Arbitrary Waveform Generator