Tools to Speed Up Design
- IQsignal™ analysis tools provide key Wi-Fi and Bluetooth measurements to deliver rapid product characterization
- IQwave™ signal creation software (optional) generates user-defined Wi-Fi waveforms and allows controlled impairments to be added to verify designs under realistic scenarios
- Differential analog baseband I/O speeds early IC (Integrated Circuit) development
- Choose from a library of over 100 IQfact+™ turnkey test software solutions for rapid verification of wireless designs with no development time required.
Rapid R&D-to-Factory Transition
- Seamless transition to volume manufacturing as IQview test programs are fully compatible with IQflex® test system available at leading manufacturers worldwide
Customize for Your Testing Needs
- Single band (2.4 GHz) and dual band (2.4/5 GHz) models to fit desired application needs
- Optional IQwave software and Bluetooth low energy testing capability
- Wi-Fi, 802.11a/b/g/j/n/p
- Bluetooth, Classic (1.x, 2.x, 3.0) and Low Energy (4.0, 4.1; optional)
When & Where to Use the IQview for Testing?
- In lab or manufacturing environments
- For products in the engineering and characterization or PCB-level manufacturing lifecycle stages
- For networking devices
A family of specialized software tools designated to analyze the wireless capabilities of commonly utilized integrated wireless chipsets. Watch this IQfact+ Demo to learn more.