The z8653 Wideband Vector Signal Analyzer (VSA) provides 1 GHz of instantaneous analysis bandwidth for wideband modulated signals.
The new z8612 RF Downconverter Module Set serves as a 20 GHz Spectrum Analyzer extension to z8653 VSA expanding its testing capabilities for existing and emerging wireless standards including the next-gen Wi-Fi standard 802.11ax 1024QAM.
- Extremely low EVM floor of <-50 dB, required for 802.11ax
- Best-in-industry instantaneous bandwidth (in 2-slot PXIe): 1 GHz covers the entire 5 GHz band in a single capture for fast mask testing
- 6 GHz RF Spectrum and Vector Signal Analyzer
- High IF provides image-protection for capture of signals with carrier aggregation such as 802.11ax 80+80, 160 or LTE-A
- 20 GHz Spectrum Analyzer extension with add-on z8612
Remarkable Test Capabilities
- Ideal for MIMO applications (up to 4×4 true MIMO in a single zSeries 18-Slot Chassis)
- 1024-QAM testing
- PA/FEM characterization and DVT
- LTE-A carrier aggregation testing
- Wideband RF capture for Digital Pre-Distortion
Portable & Efficient Modular Instrument
- Combined RF and baseband IF VSA in 2-slot 3U PXIe modular instrument
- 4-pin bi-directional digital IO adds synchronized bus interface for MIPI, SPI, GPIO, etc.
Frequently used with:
- z8751 Vector Signal Generator
- z8612 RF Downconverter Module Set
- zSeries 9-slot or 18-slot chassis
- z3975/z3985 Embedded Controller (Intel Core i5/i7 processor)
- z471/z475 Source Measure Unit
- z8801 Local Oscillator
All solutions are adaptable and re-configurable to provide you with the greatest flexibility for your testing requirements.